Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My new food blog and fairy bread again

yippee ai ai yay !!!! My new food blog !!!!

okay, i have posted this at my other blog, www.allthingspurple.blogspot.com which is actually about my 2 kids, but i am going to post this here again, this being MY food blog. Plus, i think delighful stories should be shared.

Fairy bread
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
You know what they say about learning something new everyday. Okay, today i learned about Fairy Breads.

Someone in my breastfeeding forum says she fed her 9 month old boy Fairy Bread and he absolutely loves it. And I thought, that sounds so delightful. So, I had to ask, "What's Fairy Bread". The answer came back, "its bread spread with butter with Hundreds and Thousands on it".

Intriqued, i had to ask further, "What are Hundreds and Thousands?"

The answer came back, "Its colourful sprinkles that you sprinkle on cupcakes"

Oh...... i see. So that's what Fairy Breads are.

Enchanting as it sounds, i doubt i will be feeding my little one bread spread with sprinkles, but Fairy Breads and Hundreds and Thousands does sounds intriquing, doesnt it? Like fairies with sprinkles of laughter skipping everywhere.

No comments: